Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Winfield Sew-in--SUCCESS

Yesterday's sew-in was great. We had more ladies sewing yesterday than the year before---what more can we ask for. I can only estimate how many tops will come in from the number of kits I came in with and I'm guessing 20 tops. Some tops went home for finishing. We also received some much needed fabric from a couple of shops.

I hope we've recruited a few more quilters for the cause of letting our troops know we care! Thank you to the Ladies Auxiliary for all that they did to see this happen. I hear we're already talking about next year!
Rita

1 comment:

quilter said...

Congratulation - once again Quilts of Valor triumphs - glad to hear they are thinking about next year already. Way to go

Vixanna Robbel