Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Friday, December 27, 2013

Merry Christmas

I'm sorry I'm late on that.  We had 3 days of family Christmas....it was great!  To see the excitement in kids faces is such a treat.  My wish is that you had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends.  Of course we remember the greatest gift our Servicemen and woman give or have given is the gift of freedom.

A few quilts were presented over the Christmas holiday.  Pictures are taken with the iPad now and I can't figure how to get them downloaded to the computer to post here.  Pretty easy posting them to our Facebook page.  Will have to just take along the camera I guess.  But again, join us on Facebook at Illinois Quilts of Valor.

I'd like to get more feedback on the "First Annual" QOV sew-in on February 1st that is being planned this year.  I could supply fabric and pattern if necessary if you would like.  Any ideas of where if you'd like to gather?  Let me know.
Rita

No comments: