Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

December Sew In...Batavia

41 COMPLETED TOPS AND 20 TOPS!!!!!
Ha, wondered why my car was so full!!!   You know, if you have not been a part of a presentation, you ought to really consider it cause you should be there accepting the applauds and standing ovations...and don't forget the hugs...not I.  You're reading the blog AND Facebook.  I put out a plea for binding and 41 "appear"!!!!  Well, not to mention the ones that have been coming in throughout the month.

Speaking of presentations...we have a huge one coming up on Sunday,December 14.  It's in Sheridan...don't have specifics yet, but let me know you are interested and as soon as I know,  I'll keep you informed.

Here is our show and tell from today!









No comments: