Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Friday, June 3, 2016

New Hope awarding 11 quilts! And Sew-In Reminder notice, Tuesday, June 7, Moose Lodge, St. Charles, 10 AM -

Awarded 11 quilts to day at New Hope, A Residential Short-Term Treatment, Residential Long-Term Treatment, and Hospital Inpatient. Never ceases to amaze me the impact just a little gesture can make! Thank you gentlemen for your service and we wish you well. Here are some pictures.



Well, as you may have noticed, May was a very busy month in awarding Quilts.  We have some work to do!  See you on Tuesday, June 7, at the Moose Lodge in St. Charles at 10 AM!  Remind me, we need to talk about our pot luck for July Sew In.

2 comments:

jam said...

Hi Rita, I used to help at your sew-in at Prairie Shop Quilts, but now we are getting ready to move out of state. There was a woman at the sew-ins who collects fabric scraps for doggie beds for shelters. Do you by any chance have a contact for her? I
thanks,
jam.piecemaker@gmail.com

Rita P said...

That would be Leslie. I need to check if she will keep doing this. I was told you can drop them off at Anderson's ..I believe that's the name of it. Mor any animal shelter probably will take them. Good luck to you in your move.