Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A really nice thank you

Remember the presentation of quilts we were a part of in December? (refer to the December 6th post). I received this thank you today and wanted to share with you....Rita

Hello
I am Jennifer White, my husband is in the 485th Eng Co. Your group brought quilts to our welcome home ceremony back in December. I have been wanting to drop you an email thanking you but it has been a very busy year so far. That being said I just wanted to thank you for donating your time and energy to the 485th it means so much to us to have the community support. You guys have a great program and it means so much to our soldiers and their families. I know how much time and energy goes into making a quilt and it means so much to all of us. I was also wondering if you all had a mailing address and if so could you please send that to me.
Thanks again for all your support

Jennifer White

No comments: