Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Cutting and making kits Monday, Nov 14

We're meeting tomorrow to cut and make kits. Want to help?? Don't forget to bring rotary cutter, scissors, ruler and if you have the GO cutter, dies (I would mark them as well)

This notice is a hint as to what's to come...or not come, for that matter. I've decided to make an attempt to cut down on computer time. I'll be preparing the final Sew-in Reminder Notice for December 6th's sew-in. I don't know if it's just my ISP but in order to send out to all those who have been a part of our sew-ins, quilting the quilts, binding, etc., I have to send out 5 separate notices. I tried several times sending out just one, but it wouldn't go. When I separated the names into groups, i.e., comcast, yahoo, aol, etc, it worked. I still get a lot of bounces---more time on the computer. As most of you know, we also care for our granddaughter during the day (and next year there will be 2!!) and she wants to "help". ... more redo's!

Hence, going to have to depend on this blog for any announcements. Most of you are on the Prairie Shop Quilts newsletter mailing list, so that will be your reminder notice. If you want an idea as to what we are going to be doing, I'll post it here.

We'll try this out and see how it works. Thanks for understanding.
Rita

No comments: