Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Another Thank you!

We were supposed to have two people/groups picking up quilts yesterday. Well, due to a chance for them to have someone who was already in town pick them up, they were picked up from my home on Monday. This is the National Guard Group from Rock Falls. Well, I got this thank you I thought I'd share with you:

The first Quilt was given away yesterday and this soldier is from Chicago. The soldier was very thankful and kept looking at it and seemed so honored to have got a quilt.
Thank you again they are all SOOOO beautiful!!!!!! I hope to be able to meet you someday soon! I will be sure and keep you posted on who gets them and when.
Thanks
Lindsey
Whether they lost a limb or broke their back,
They need the support and welcomed back.
If it’s the unseen by the eye of PTSD or TBI,
They need the support of you and I.

No comments: