Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

scraps


I forgot to mention at the sew-in today....if you have any bags of scraps going to Rockford Rescue Mission-- a homeless shelter, and can get them to me by March 20th (a day or two thereabouts---not any sooner), or are working Thursday at the Sewing Expo, Tina will be there and will get them to Alberta.

Had a another, great, fun sew-in today. Haven't counted the completed quilts or tops that I brought home yet, but know that you guys are awesome! It was nice having Pam there as well---hope you come back. I'd like to say it's not always that crazy, but then I'd be lying.

ok, some of you are looking for the Jelly roll pattern:
http://blog.heirloomcreations.net/?p=1897


We also got our first quilt top using the 16-patches. Received more blocks today, so we have enough to start #4 quilt! Good job!
Rita

No comments: