Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Thank you note to share with you

Good timing, too. Someone recently asked me, "so, what does a quilt do for them?"

Rita,
Please extend my sincere and heartfelt gratitude to all of the wonderful people that help make your quilts. I received a quilt done by your group at the Returning Warrior Workshop in Little Rock, Arkansas on Jan 28, 2012. This was my 2nd mobilization, and I was in theater 14 months. I didn't receive anything like this after my first deployment, and I am not ashamed to admit a few tears rolled out of the corners of my eyes when my wife put the quilt around me. The quilt is now displayed hanging on a quilt rack in our home for all to see. What you do does make a difference, even if you don't hear it as often as you should. Thank you, please let me know if there is ever anything I can do to repay the kindness you've shown me and my fellow veterans.

Thank you again for everything.

Sincerely,
OS1 Glen J. Beussink Jr, USNR

No comments: