Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Need a little help.....

Guess it doesn't hurt to ask, but I need some help. I just got a call (and we have had this question before), so I'm going to put it out there. This lady saw our article in the paper and she wants to help. She's kinda in a pickle cause she has all her quilting/sewing stuff in storage right now as she's living with family.... BUT wants to help with QOV. Well, she just missed our sew-in on Tuesday but said she'd love to help somehow. Well, you know all that binding I've got.. Yes, she loves to do binding..BUT without a sewing machine isn't able to sew it on before the handstitching. SO, is there anybodies who could put some of these together for her.. and like I said, we do come across people who have also asked just to do the hand stitching. Thank you!

No comments: