Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Welcome Itasca Guild

I wanted to blog on the presentation we gave at the Itasca Guild this past week.  It was my first presentation to a guild like that.  I had a pretty good start with the video I brought with me.  But their reception was awesome!!  They have already scheduled a QOV sew-in at their April meeting.  I wish I had some kits with me, some were asking for those.  Because we have several sew-ins coming up plus the Sewing Expo in Schaumburg (did I tell you about that), we have been really busy with getting kits ready and I didn't have any with me.  BUT, came across a few ladies who took the quilt tops I had in the car (I always keep a few with me). 

Save the date(s):  April 4, 5 and 6, 2013 for the Sewing and Quilt Expo, Schaumburg, IL
Rita


No comments: