Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Couple quilt shows we're participating in

There are a couple quilt shows coming up where we have been invited to have a booth:  Riverwalk Quilters  http://riverwalkquilters.com/quiltShow.html (May 11-12) ..it's their first show;  and I believe our fourth year at the Batavia Quilt Show  (July 19 - 21). http://www.bataviaquiltshow.com/show.htm

I do not know yet how many helpers I will be able to have at the show in Naperville (check out the hours and let me know if you are interested and I'll let you know what I find out as to how many; but for the Batavia Show I need your help.  My nephew is getting married that Saturday ...he's also my god son, so if you could help especially on Saturday and Sunday, that would be appreciated.

Also, it is very hard to keep up with all the cutting needed to make up kits for our sew ins.  We have been meeting every other Monday at Sewing Etc, Yorkville, to cut.  Could really use your help or give me a call and pick up a bag of scraps and cut at home.

Also, sign up at the Welcomeyouhome.org site and see if you can help at these occasions and present a quilt to a returning warrier.

See ya Monday
Rita


2 comments:

Janarama said...

Rita, I believe the correct website address is Welcomeyouhome.org

Rita P said...

thank you, you're right