Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Friday, April 19, 2013

Thanks for checking on me!

Certainly need all the help I can get!


Suzie mentioned I wasn't specific as to where we were going to gather and do backings and batting-taping.   We will meet at Prairie Shop Quilts.  Kinda give me an idea who all will be there and I'll know how much to bring.  Again, we should be done by noon...that's what I'm telling Gary :)

As long as I'm here, let me share another thank you note we got: "Just want to let you know how much the 19th Judicial Circuit appreciates your support.  We are so happy to have you participate in our Veteran's Treatment and Assistance Court.  Your work and the work of all who participate in the Quilts of Valor is greatly appreciated.  You made our first graduation a success for your work."

Rita

No comments: