Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Upcoming Presentation and sewing with the "kids"

We are "on" for next Tuesday. I spoke with a few of you to go with me to present about a dozen QOV's to this center where these Veterans meet who all suffer from PTSD. Rich tells me there are mostly Vietnam Veterans and one Iraqi Veteran. Email me if you are interested.  It is scheduled for 2:30...and we should be out of there shortly. It's out by the Fox Valley Mall area.  I'm awaiting his email for an address.

I also spoke about sewing with the kids at Cowherd Middle School.  So, right after the presentation we can head over to the school.  A teacher approached me about this after school program with the kids making a QOV top.   I love the opportunity of  inspiring students to honor our military.  So, let me know if you are interested.
Rita

No comments: