Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Nice surprises come knocking!

Told myself that I was staying home and going to clean and just get caught up. Well, what a day! First Margaret came over with the "winter raffle quilt" top. See picture. Next came Barb from Elmhurst Piecemakers with a completed QOV quilt. Anita came by with pillowcases and a fabric donation! And Julie came by with a completed top and took home 5 kits. So, moral of this story is I ought to stay home more often and see who comes knocking!!

Hope to see everyone at Prairie Shop Quilts, Batavia, on Tuesday.

Oh, and I know you're out there. I get remarks about our blog all the time that you're following us! Hi Ray---Even my brother, Ray, from Vegas told me he reads this! So, don't be shy....would love to hear from you.

Rita

PS...oh, I did get some cleaning and sewing done as well.

1 comment:

Caron Carlson said...

Hi Ray! Don't worry we are keeping an eye on her for you......LOL!!!!