Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Banquet of Honor

Last night I attended my fourth RWW Banquet of Honor. It thrilled me that I was able to bring along a handful of you. I've asked these ladies to share their thoughts. It is definitely a night of gratitude. Wish you could all have been there! Each Banquet has it's own "atmosphere", but what stands out at each one is their gratitude for their quilt. We are definitely doing the right thing. Rita PS...ladies, please email me your pictures and I will post them.
Jane writes: I am so glad I had the opportunity to attend the RWW Banquet of Honor last night. All of the "warriors" who came to have their name put on the quilts were so grateful to us. I feel we have a lot more to thank them for - putting their lives in danger for our freedom. This is a very worthwhile project. I am attaching some of the pictures I took last night. Hope they come through OK. Jane

No comments: