Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Thoughts from Susie


Hey Rita,

  Am finally getting around to collecting my thoughts and impressions from Saturday.


  What a blessing to know that by participating in my favorite activity...making quilts...can bring some measure of peace and comfort to one who may bestruggling with the complexities of re-entry.  Like you said, to see the looks and smiles on their faces was just priceless.  I am so glad that I can use my time and talemtsin retirement for such a worthy cause.
  Attached are some of the better pictures I took.  I hope they are useful.
Susie

and from Dorothy: 
 This is my first time at the RWW Banquet.  To see all our men getting a quilt.  All the thanks we got.  I am so glad I am doing quilts for QOV.  They do so much for us and giving them a quilt is wonderful how they appreciate  them. Dorothy

No comments: