Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Great Lakes Sew In

So you can bring your calendars along on  Tuesday:

"The Captain was wondering if you and the ladies had an available Friday in September?  The event would kick off at 11:00 a.m.  We would ask for everyone to bring in their irons and we will ave extension cords."

For those wondering what this is all about...When I was at the RWW in Madison, had quite a few of the Great Lakes Naval Base people ask me when they can come and sew with us again.  Well, we all know how crowded it can be, so I gave them the idea of us going to Great Lakes!  We can car pool.  So, if you check your calendars and let me know who is interested, we can have an idea of how many.

One more thing...please don't tell me to "let you know".  Until I have a list with emails, I'll post here on the blog to keep you up to date on the plans.   OR you can call me to find out the details as we get closer.
 Rita

No comments: