Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Monday, August 12, 2013

Thoughts of Madison RWW Presentation

I'm thinking these RWW presentations, keep getting better and better! Got to bring along, Karen, the Director of QOV.  Very impressing...  I'm still on a high!  What an opportunity for our Veterans to get away for a weekend and mix with other returnees.  

We presented 58 quilts...all patriotic colors!  What a neat quilt "show" right before my eyes!  The POW and MIA part of the program just hits the heart.  They told me to thank everyone involved in the making of "my" quilt.  Had a few nurses there who had been at the hospitals when our injured were presented their quilt.  They knew all about  the  meaning of the quilts.  We took lots of pictures, but because of our  computer problems (getting a new one this week), will post those later.

 

No comments: