Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

2 Save the Dates

LOLQOV has two commitments this year: September 1st is the date set for the annual Winfield sew-in. More details to follow. We are having a booth in the Prairie Star Quilt Guild's Show this year: October 12th and 13. So, if you can let me know if you will be able to help, I would appreciate it immensely!! See ya at the sew-in tonight: 5:30 - 8:00 PM! Oh, and I received a fabric donation last night. Was given permission to "take what you want/need" and if you know if anyone who could use the rest, go ahead. I've sorted and there is some nice pinks and florals. Quilters have a bunch of causes and I know some of you could use this....email me and let me know. First come or call...... Rita

No comments: