Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Thursday, November 1, 2012

November Sew-In Reminder

Can't deny the lack of opportunity to get these quilts for our vets made!  We are approaching our monthly sew-in next week, Tuesday, Nov 6-- (Thanks Wanda for correcting me);--that's Election Day.  I have a few kits left from the project we started on Monday.  It's the 1/2 Log Cabin with 9 different settings--your choice!  So, the usual:   filled bobbins, quilting tools and a dish to pass---what would we do without our food :)    There's a note for me to bring along my DVD player and if I recall that means I am finally going to see that PBS Special on Quilts of Valor.

So, see you at Prairie Shop Quilts, 1911 W Wilson St.,10 AM.  If you can't make it at 10, come when you can cause some leave after a few hours of sewing for other commitments.  We need you--love to have you!

Rita

No comments: