Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

QOV pics from Sew In






Great attendance at the Sew-in today.  I think I heard there were 20 of us!  Haven't posted pictures of our blocks in awhile. The first 3 quilts are made from the two blocks at the top.  I have 9 settings using these two...it'll be fun to see the rest when they come in.  I used to be able to give a count of how many quilts came in, but (and I am NOT complaining here), some quilt tops stay at the shop and they are miraculously getting quilted and some quilted tops are left at the shop as well, and they too are getting done!!  Land of Lincoln QOV is a GREAT team!!!

Now, for the 3rd opportunity to come and make tops is this weekend in Winfield.  Address and further information is located on the right side of this blog.  Hope to see you --we need you!
Rita

No comments: