Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Sew-in Report!

Don't ever get tired of my reporting our sew-ins....cause I just come home all excited and can't help sharing.  Course we need to thank Bonita cause me and my camera!   It's still new to me and it just doesn't cooperate!  Can't forget to mention newbies!   Yes, we get newbies every month it seems.  Love it!  So, here is our show and tell...well, some of it cause I had already given back Bonita her camera when more came in and didn't have the heart to ask for it again.
The last of our ABCD kits!

A couple versions of the Reflecting Pool tops.


Donated star kits..more tops to come
And last but NOT least, Sharon with her magic with those tiny pieces!!


Another reminder:  New Sew In location at the Elgin address listed on the left.  We have almost 30 tops needing backings and batting cut and bundled!!!

No comments: