Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tuesday's QOV sew-in

Whew, coming up for air and remembered I hadn't written anything about our sew-in. I think I counted 18 people---filled the house again! We were back with the X-block this month and will probably be finishing those up next month.

A few tops were dropped off for quilting and some went off with Edith (thank you, Edith); and had some quilted tops dropped off and those went with people to do the binding (and I can't remember all who took those). So, I have some here that need labels and WOW, you make my job a little easier and easier each month. Thank you.

We had a visitor as well. Ty, the recipient of our presentation this past Sunday, came by to thank US for OUR service. The thank you's go round and round...we thanking our vets and they thanking us. As I've said before, if it weren't for our vets we wouldn't be able to do what we do and it's a hobby! But your words were very inspiring and Ty, you can stop by anytime.

I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah.

Rita

No comments: