Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Checking in


Getting ready for another sew-in soon. The quilts haven't been picked up yet from the Great Lakes personnel....maybe they'll just wait until our next sew-in on April 5th??

Can't wait to show you another block using our 2 1/2" strips that I learned while in AZ a couple weeks ago. Was at the "3 Dudes Quilt Shop" and one of them was demonstrating his new pattern. If you're ever in the Phoenix/Mesa area be sure to check out their shop. Here is one of the pictures I took of just one of the layouts.

Rita

3 comments:

Vixanna said...

Hey Rita

Really cool quilt, will you share the information with the Beloit Group. Take care

Caron Carlson said...

be happy to. Actually, I did pick up an extra pattern for you as well---I just have to find it!

Rita

fabricartist21 said...

That is really neat how they use strips for the design. I am so glad that I found all of you!