Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Thursday, April 5, 2012

HELP!

If you read the blog and see something that is NOT right, do let me know. I'm in "expectant grandma mode" and that's my story. Went with my daughter to see the ultrasound yesterday and she's ready!! She's due on April 23rd--- So exciting!!!

So, if you heard me say that the evening sew-in is next Wednesday...WRONG!! It is April 18.

Also, we have to change the date for our first Tuesday in May date. I'm working on that. If you have preferences, now is the time to let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Some of you like the idea of just chipping in a few dollars for the "main" course and I especially, like it for the summer months. So, next month I'm doing hot dogs..for lack of a better idea :)

don't know what I'll use for an excuse after Sofia arrives!!
Rita

No comments: