Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sharing a Thank You Note

Not that I feel I need to tell you how much these quilts mean to our veterans, but I'd like to share a thank you note we received: 
Rita,

What can our family say, other than an attempt of a most humbled thankfulness of such generosity and thoughtfulness of the quilts given to us at RWW in Chicago. Thinking about it still moves me very much...even more so: solidifying our families' resolve to answer our Country's call again, if we are needed. Mr. Joe Filer, I believe made our family's quilt. Could you make sure he gets this message? Thank you so much for what you do. I really do believe the work LOLQOV does is immeasurable. God bless you all and God bless these United States of America.

No comments: