Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Friday, November 16, 2012

wheww, what a week

I realized I haven't posted all week.  Not that there hasn't been any QOV related stuff going on.  Remember that donation of strips I got a couple weeks ago.  Well, I have been sorting and sorting thru those. Thought I'd sort according to color.  Pulled all the pinks,  and florals and those will go to our guild's charity person.  Those are put into kits for preemies and I don't remember what else.

Have also been searching for string patterns.  Made up a few ideas and I welcome any you might send me.

Our guild is hosting a first ever scraps gathering next Friday... couldn't have come at a much better time.  This is a chance  to learn how to sort, cut up, and organize scraps.  I've been doing this for years now, but I'm always open for ideas.  Just have to decide which bag of scraps to bring along!
Rita

No comments: