Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Friday, March 15, 2013

Volunteers for the Show in Schaumburg

We have our volunteers for the show...thank you.  I have submitted names for your passes.  This year you will need a separate pass for each day.   I will be making some sort of work schedule for each day.  If you have a preference of either first seeing the show and working in the afternoon, or vice versa, let me know.  We will have the one booth where we will have information and blocks to be signed for donation---that will run all day.  In the afternoon, from 2-5, we also need to man the Make-It booth where people will be coming in to make blocks.  I was thinking we will only need 3 people in the "fundraising" booth and maybe the ones seeing the show first could come back to relieve for breaks or lunch as well.  So, if you have a preference, let me know.  I'm open for suggestions.
Rita
PS... last year we wore red (patriotic) shirts.  Is that possible for this year?

No comments: