Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas/Hanukkah

 I did post my Christmas/Hanukkah wish on FB but guess I failed to post here.  Well, I hope you all had as great a Christmas and/or Hanukkah as I did.   They keep getting better and better.  New grandchild/first Christmas, family, friends...ah, yes, feeling very blessed!

Merry Christmas, and those who celebrated Hanukkah, I hope it was great. Thanks to all the volunteers who are on this mission of covering our veterans with the "thank you" quilts. Thanks for your gift of time, ..you just seem to always be there when we need that extra mile. The last sew-in we didn't have heat. What did we do sitting there sewing with our coats on... the subject of what our men and women must have gone through in the cold and heat came up. So,thank you and God bless our veterans!

Now, I'm on my way to meet Kim, our new leader at Linda Z's starting next month!

No comments: