Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

A very busy Tuesday


 LOLQOVV was quite busy yesterday!  Jane dropped off several tops brought in at the sew in that went on at Sewing Etc.  Shirley sent pictures of tops brought in of their Take 5 pattern. And had a few ladies here cutting and kitting block kits.  I hope to get the pictures up on both here and on the blog.  I'm mostly staying connected with my iPad and very little time on the computer for obvious reasons, but I'll give it a try.  There is more cutting and kitting to do if you're able, let me know.  I also need your pictures of ladies and gents working.  I'm guilty of not getting pics of the crew at my house either.  We have until end of July so my son can gather and do his magic to music.


No comments: