Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Monday, August 17, 2015

RWW Philadelphia

Back from awarding 46 quilts to some recent returnees.  As I told you, Great Lakes has changed the region where they have these Returning Warrior Workshops and it now includes Pennsylvania.  You need to consider going to one of these.  You are invited.  If you are interested, let me know and I will send you the information where you register.   The video my son put together of pictures of our volunteers debuted and what nice touch!  It's like I brought you with me.   And a whole lot of thank yous to pass on to you!!  THANK YOU!!

Here are pictures from the Honor Banquet.  I know you like these so you can sometimes see who got your quilt.  But know, they too come up to me asking how they can thank you.  I send them here.









I also want to mention what else was going on this weekend.  You all know about Doug, the Innova dealer who is quilting our quilts at the shows he's been going to?  Well, he and Leslie (A HUGE thank you to Leslie for doing this) connected at the show in MI and he sent word he quilted 17 more this weekend!  Our machine quilters are amazing.  Out of their "business" hours, they take time to donate their time to quilt our quilts.  I had just been told we have another RWW in November.  Yep, that means the invites go out to 80 Veterans...that's 80 more quilts!   Not worried, we will get them done.  Thank you.  What a team we have.

No comments: