Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Yorkville Sew In, next Tuesday, April 16

We meet at 10 AM and sew until.....  IF you cannot make it at 10, come when you can.  We need sewing machines, rulers, rotary cutters!!  I am going to ask for help in cutting up our scraps. 

I have obtained permission from Pat Sloan for use of her pattern, Traffic Jam.  She would like for each person to print their own pattern.  "It will be on my website soon.. but you can send them to this link to the online newsletter for the next 2 weeks.
http://goo.gl/al1nA"       I like that pattern---a real stash buster!

We also have the blocks that were made up at the Sewing and Quilt Expo last weekend..need to square them up and put them together. 

So, with a dish to pass, see ya on Tuesday.  Again, if anyone needs any certain strip color to finish up their string piecing top, let me know.
Rita

No comments: