Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Another great sew-in

WOW, did we ever get a lot done yesterday.  I know someone kept telling me how many backings were done yesterday, but that memory "thing" keeps failing me.  All I know is I just have two that need backings!  Thank you, Dorothy, Susie and Jane.  We added 9 completed tops to the pile!!  We are ready for the next RWW, August 10.

If you get a chance, stop by our booth at the Batavia Quilt Show this weekend:
  • Fri., July 19: 1:00pm – 6:00pm
    Sat., July 20: 10:00am – 5:00pm
    Sun., July 21: 10:00am – 5:00pm

    Location

  • Shannon Hall at the Eastside Community Center
    14 N. Van Buren St.
    Batavia, IL 60510

Looking forward to the new-to-us pattern we will work on next month.  And I am planning on being at the cut-in, Monday, Sewing Etc., Yorkville.  Join me if you can ..we can cut up some of our scraps and put together some kits.
Rita

No comments: