Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Batting work, Friday, September 27,

At yesterday's sew-in we talked about setting a time to work on batting for our quilts.  Well, Tuesday, after guild is already booked.  So, I went ahead and booked Friday, September 27.  Would you let me know if you can come and help?  PLEASE!! 

Our sew in was rather quiet (so, I was told).  Came home with 2 completed tops and I know everyone took the tops they started home to finish!

Before I forget, I need to thank Kathy and Susie for stepping up to attend a couple out of town functions.  Thank you SO much!!  I was kinda worried about November 11th, that's for sure.

I sent out an initial information email on the upcoming sew in in Great Lakes, Friday, October 18.  I need car info (Make, color and registration) by October 1st so I can turn the info in and they can get passes for us to be on base.  If anyone else wants to sign up, let me know.  There are a few wanting to car pool and there are people willing to drive!

Oh, and did find out that it takes about an hour and 20 minutes from my house to Great lakes (again, pending traffic).  So, let's leave BY 7:30 - 8 AM!

So, see you at our next sew  in.
Rita

No comments: