Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Illinois QOV block challenge

Most of you have heard me talking about the quilt show that is coming to Springfield this September.  Well, it's MQX and they have a Quilt of Valor block challenge.  If you are on FB the instructions are there, if not, I have them.  I hope to have some kits made up if you'd like to participate.  We've talked about submitting them as a group, I think this is a good idea.  We will be having a booth at this show, so I'm interested if you are willing to put in a few hours at the booth..I think I'd like to maybe take a class or two at this show.

So, today is sew-in in Yorkville at Sewing Etc.  We have kits for a pattern I think you will like.  Join us.  I'll be there at 10!
Rita

No comments: