Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Booth at Rosemont

We have been asked again to have a booth at the Show in Rosemont.  I've asked around being that I will be out of town.  Now, to be in this show we have a booth fee.  Terri has sent me info on how we can earn money toward that fee and have maybe a booth next year.

The International Quilt Festival/Chicago needs your help! While you work for us you can earn money for your group! Please go to www.quilts.com/worktheshows/Chicago to read all about “working the show!” We need hangers, guardian during hanging (a sit-down job), guardians during the show (a walk around job), door people, food court police and help with takedown (I will feed you dinner ; ). You will earn $8.25 an hour, get your parking paid and receive free entry each day you work. Shifts range from 3.5 to 9 hours depending on what you would like to do. All hours will be credited to the group of your choice. I hope to hear from you soon! 

So, if you're going anyway, free parking, free entry and money for QOV.  Let me know if you are interested so I can forward your name/email to Terri.

No comments: