Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Monday, April 13, 2015

NEXT

Well, we have our first show of the year under our belt!  I want to thank all who helped at the booth, setting up and taking down!!  I've told you before, you sure make my job easier and easier.  This was the first year I didn't have to work all 3 days!!  HMMM, let's see what next year has in store!!!!

I believe we have enough blocks for 1+ quilt top.  Now if someone wants to volunteer to press, trim and put these blocks together, let me know!  We also have star blocks ranging in size 11.5 - 12.5.  I have lots of ideas for those...but I like to see the creative juices flowing!

Our next QOV Sew-in is next Tuesday, Yorkville...Sewing Etc.

Our next booth---we have two dates for the Farmers Market at the Transportation Center in Aurora.

Then comes the Batavia Quilt & Textile Show...July 17-19.  Now that is Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  I can't do both Saturday AND Sunday, so want to earn money for your sew-in area, let me know.

So, again, thank you for what you do for our veterans.
Rita

No comments: