Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Monday, April 6, 2015

Sew In ... Batavia ...tomorrow, April 7

It's  been quite a busy week here.  Got home last Monday.  QOV related...sorting and folding fabric, dispersing such so we can get our garage back!  But hope everyone had a Great Easter weekend.

We gather again tomorrow for a sew-in at Prairie Shop Quilts, Batavia.   We are getting down to our last strips.  We have "chunks" of yardage, so start looking for a pattern you would like to work on, figure out how much yardage you will need (be sure to adjust pattern accordingly and if you need help, let me know).  I'm thinking by May or June, you'll let me know what you need and I'll bring yardage in, you can get the fabric, cut out the pattern and make up your kit!  In the meantime, I still have stars, I have strips (2 1/2", 3 1/2", 4 1/2", 5 1/2")...if you find a pattern to use those, again, let me know.  Also, if you have scraps from a project, if they are small, considering cutting them into 5 1/2", 4 1/2", 3 1/2", or 2 1/2" squares to be used on future projects.  That would help considerably.

We have a booth at the Sewing and Quilt Expo, Schaumburg this weekend.  Thank you to those who are helping at the booth.

See you tomorrow!

No comments: