Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Monday, May 23, 2011

10 days!

I haven't posted in 10 days....well, that tells you how busy I am, right! Actually that is true. Lots coming up and hoping it all works out. I'm anxious to see how the signature squares are going. Those along with some patriotic 4-patches makes up the quilts we will be making. It's based on Bonnie Hunter's Fourth of July quilt using 4 1/2" squares.

The next thing on the agenda is I'm hoping to get volunteers to help me man our first table(s) at the Aurora Farmers Market this summer! Thank you, Cheryl for the tent and thank you City of Aurora for the opportunity. We have a quilt to raffle, the signature blocks to have signed and of course those hand warmers (hey, might be a big seller when October comes around)! It is my hope to spread the word of our QOV mission. The dates for this are Wednesday afternoons at West Aurora Plaza (starting July 6) and Saturday mornings at the Aurora Transportation Center (starting June 11th). So check your calendar and let me know which dates you are available.

Of course we have our next QOV sew-in coming up as well. We have quite a few kits to finish---it'll be nice to see the various completed tops at the end of that day. So, see you June 7th!
Rita

No comments: