Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Cutting fabric into kits Wednesday, Dec 28

Just a reminder that we're meeting tomorrow to cut and make up kits. I was thinking to remind the ones with the Accuquilt machines to go ahead and bring whatever dies you have---don't have to bring them all in until we need them, but if you have the 2 1/2" strip and/or the 4 1/2" strip, go ahead and bring them in right away. I'm bringing along a bunch of patterns (patterns that we have used in the past and some new ones) and we should go over those and see what you want into kits. You will also want to bring a rotary cutter, scissors and rulers.

I'm brown bagging my lunch even though I think with many hands we should be done sooner than later.

Ty sent this to me---I know I've seen it before, but it's worth viewing again: Rita
PS...Santa brought me an extra apple core die--- Let me know if you're interested.

No comments: