Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Monday, March 19, 2012

Update on our Germany delivery!

Some of you asked at the sew-in about the quilts we sent to Germany. I asked and here is her reply:
The soldiers are not back and I will be finishing up the rooms tomorrow. I do not have a phone that is capable of pictures, so i am going to ask someone else to take some for me to forward to you. I did place a note at the end of their beds and the quilts look great. I will hopefully be sending you some pics tomorrow and they will be home very soon :) Thanks again for all that you did. I know they are going to love them.
Kelly

1 comment:

Vixanna said...

This is fantastic, can't wait to see the pictures. I wish we could all be there to welcome them home and see their faces when they see the quilts.