Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Sunday, March 25, 2012

WHAT an experience!

Well, I declare the experience at the Expo a success. I have so much more respect for vendors! The sew-in was fun. We now have 20 more tops (will need to square them up, measure to make sure they are of size and border them if necessary). We did it all....we sewed, raised funds and the highlight was the presentation to a very deserving Veteran---that's what it's all about!

I need to thank Interact Club from Wilmington, IL for their donation of 3 kits. We will gladly put these together and pass them onto a deserving Vet.

Thank you to all you ladies who worked the booths these past 4 days (can't forget set-up day)! Could never have done it without you! Share your thoughts of the show here. To those who picked up our literature and are here for the first time, look around---and welcome! Join our efforts to "cover" our heroes to thank them for what they do for us.
Rita
Machine Quilters----got a request for business cards for quilting in the Chicago area. Get your business cards to me and I'll pass them on. It is one of my ways of thanking you for what you do for us! Did I mention I now have 40 tops for quilting :)

No comments: