Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Year 2013--UFO's

I'm going to try really, really hard to get our UFO's done!  Yes, LOLQOV has a "bench full" of UFO's.  AND, yesterday my sister  picked up one and Karen (thank you Karen L and Lolly) picked up I bet a couple months' worth just in jelly roll projects!!

Yes, we have squares from different projects that just need to be put together..a few more tops that need borders.  If you're interested, let me know cause I'm looking at the "piles" of stuff I'm bringing to our next sew-in and I'm thinking, where would I put it!  If you call me and come over, you get a choice :)

I also stopped in at the "new to me" quilt shop in Yorkville (Sewing, Etc.).  Kelly is interested in joining the QOV team!  Would like to know if there is an interest in sew ins on my "leftover" Tuesdays, or maybe a Friday.  Let me know.

See ya Tuesday.  I've chosen my dish to pass:  Easy Pasta Carbonara, from Pampered Chef.

Oh, and not to be forgotten...thank you Wanda for the 2 1/2" squares!!  What a nice package...almost hate to break it up!!
Rita

No comments: