Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Friday, August 2, 2013

August Sew In Reminder

Tuesday, August 6th, we'll be sewing, cutting, pressing and quilting!  So, please bring your tools.   Yes, I'm going to learn how "Lucille" works and get back into quilting again.   This is how I, myself, started with Quilts of Valor and we really, really need machine quilters as we have almost 30 tops waiting for quilting!

If you recall, this month we will be working on the log cabin block along with some patriotic panels I've been wondering what to do with.  Coming soon, with the consent of the designer of the ABCD block (7 or 7 1/2" square), we will be introducing yet another new-to-us method that I'm excited about.  I also understand that Arrowhead was a success, so we will need to have 10" squares cut.

We have "guests" coming, so you know what that means on the dish to pass ;* 
See ya Tuesday.
Rita


No comments: