Thank you!

Thank you!
Thank a Veteran each and every day

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Updates, and more updates!

Report from last week's sew-in:  We ended up having a spontaneous presentation at Batavia.  Young lady and her mom were just checking out the store being newly arrived from Phoenix.  Alicia B retired as a 10 Army Sgt, 2 years having been spent in Afghanistan.  Needless to say, she was in tears!  Some pictures:
And some show and tell




 


Came home early from our vacation...have a new granddaughter to love!! Lillian was born Sunday!

So, I am working a bit on the upcoming Show. If you are able to work at the Sewing Expo in Schaumburg (March 27-29) let me know. We need people to man the booth and give a few hours volunteering for the Show as Ambassadors. Hey, it gets you in the show free! Let me know and which day(s) you are available. I could use some help to set up the booth on Wednesday.

Prayers needed for Susan E Wing. On her way to church Sunday! she hit a patch of black ice and went down. She suffered a fractured pelvis and says she has one very sore body!  Oh, I pray for a speedy recovery.

I'm happy to announce we have 2014's Opportunity Quilt in the works!   I'll post a picture soon.  Thank you Jane P for making this happen.
Rita


No comments: